FNAP Nominations now being accepted for Secretary
The FNAP Board of Directors is seeking nominations for Secretary:
The nominee must be a member of FNAP and NJSNA
Responsibilities of the Secretary:
- Records the minutes of the general membership & executive committee meetings and teleconferences.
- Presents minutes to executive committee for approval
- Maintains active membership list.
- Keeps website updated with minutes, calendar of meetings, location, directions and other announcements including names and addresses of all officers and committee members/chairs immediately following their election or appointment.
- Chairperson of the Nominations committee, in the absence of a chairperson appointed by the President.
- The term of office is two years.
If interested or know of a FNAP member who you would like to nominate, please submit name and contact information and 1-2 statements or bullets nominating the candidate by November 15th to Joan Zaccardi at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you all at our APN Education Day on November 18th