The Society of Psychiatric APNs, Spring 2017 Meeting
Upcoming event information:
The Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses Spring 2017 Meeting Rutgers School of Nursing 110 Patterson Street New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Date: 05/06/2017 9:00 AM EDT
The Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses
Spring 2017 Meeting
Saturday May 6, 2017
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Rutgers School of Nursing
110 Patterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- 9:00 to 9:30 AM Registration, Breakfast and Welcome: Laura Leahy, DrNP, APN, PMH-CNS/FNP
- 9:30 to 10:30 AM Meeting: Laura Leahy, DrNP, APN, PMH-CNS/FNP
- 10:30 to 11:30 AM Health Policy Related to Electronic Communications & Implication for NP Practice: Keith L. Hovey RN, Esq.
- 11:45 to 12:00: Noon Break
- 12:00 to 1:00 PM Health Policy Updates You Need to Know: Stephen Ferrara, DNP, FNP, FAANP
- 1:00 to 1:30 PM Wrap Up and Evaluation
- Discuss state and federal issues impacting NP practice.
- Discuss requirements for treatment with Suboxone.
- Become engaged in health care policy arena.
- Improve understanding of health policy related to eCommunications as it pertains to NP practice
Criteria for awarding contact hours:
Successful Completion: A pre and posttest will be given. The entire session must be attended and all requirements must be met to receive credit.
The Planning Committee, presenter and content reviewers have not relevant or financial conflict of interest to disclose.
There is no commercial support for this program.
Speakers and Presenters and Planning Committee members and content reviewers have no relevant or financial conflict of interests.
Approval Statement -Prior to Approval: This activity has been submitted to NJSNA for approval to award contact hours. New Jersey State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours have been applied for
More information and online registration: The Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses Spring 2017 Meeting
Society of Psychiatric APNs